Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Long time, no see!

Okay kids, it's been awhile, but I'm back! The consolidation fell through, thankfully, and our little school is better than ever! We just opened up a full day preschool! This is wonderful for us so now my little special ed sweetie doesn't have to be on a bus half the day!

I'm going to make a real attempt to get back into my writing. All six of my kids will be in school full time in 2 weeks and I am determined to do this, for ME.

I have also started to write articles for associated content. It's not what I usually write and not what I'm used to, but it's a good way to hone my skills and get me motivated. I will be sharing here as well.

I look forward to getting back into writing, see ya around the blog!

Now, if i could just get some more followers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment